Monday 13 January 2014

My Christmas Table.


This is just a quick little post to share with you some piccies of my Christmas table! As I mentioned earlier, it is my job to plan and decorate the table. Every year I try to do something different, making it a bit more special for my family.

After being inspired again by Donna Hay (surprise, surprise), I knew that I wanted to do a gingerbread table. Because of this, I decided to have a natural theme with a touch of red for festivity!





I used my little gingerbread village as the centrepiece, and arranged white flowers in small milk bottles along the table. Tea light candles were scattered in between to add a little extra light, and stripy red straws added a hint of colour to the table.












On each plate setting, I tied gingerbread tags to white serviettes with twine, so that each guest had a place on the table. In their water glasses, I sat a chocolate spoon (I made these days earlier), which they nibbled on during the day. 

All in all, I was super happy with how the table turned out. Everyone appreciated my efforts, making it completely worth it!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!


Until next time, happy baking.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment